The neurological scans are done once during the first visit and about once every 12 adjustments after the initial visit. This will become your healthcare progress report and shows you and the doctor if your treatment plan is on the right track.
The scanners that we use are non-invasive and do not require much preparation. However, to ensure you get the best results possible, there are a few things to consider before being scanned:
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine and sodas
- Avoid over-the-counter and prescription drugs (such as Ibuprofin and Motrin)
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun
- Limit the use of bath salts, lotions or sunscreen
- Limit vigorous physical activity Be aware of stress, depression or emotional upsets
The more the body and mind are at ease, the better and more accurate your scans results will be. Plus, you will feel great!